This full-time position serves to further promote Fayetteville as a tourism destination for cyclists as well as furthering relationships between Experience Fayetteville and local, regional, and national cycling organizations.
Cover photo by @kangaroo_elite on Instagram
Employer: Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission
Unit: Experience Fayetteville
Title: Bike Fayetteville Coordinator
Are you into road and offroad cycling? Are you an advocate for all forms of cycling? Can you speak to and collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders regarding the value cycling brings to our community? If you answered “yes” to all three, this job may be a perfect fit for you.
Here are a few of the minimum and preferred qualifications:
- Experience in organizing public, community events
- Familiarity with Fayetteville, Arkansas and the Northwest Arkansas region
- Knowledge of NWA cycling amenities including soft-surface trails and popular road routes
- 3 years’ experience within a convention and visitors bureau or cycling organization
- Experience in raising funds and securing sponsorships